Planned Programs, All Emphasizing Creating a Culture of Health in Child Care Environments
- Education and Outreach - Focusing on making the most of what already exists and creating new ways to get that information into the communities hands and brains.
- Partnership and Prize - a program made for those people who want to make their environment the best it can be for the children but don't find the traditional resources user friendly or are not eligible for monetary funding.
- Mini-grant Program - a program made for individuals and organizations alike, providing small grants to get over the hurdles of instituting best practices/policies.
- Removing Roadblocks - a program designed to remove roadblock for centers/family child care providers to get licensed. More to come on this.
- Healthy Connections for Child Care, A Networking Program - a program focused on helping the child care community connect with those who can support, assist and laugh with each other.
Potential Applicant - We are still in the planning phases of these programs. We will have a request for proposal for mini-grants soon! Please add your name to our mailing list so as to not miss out.